IDology 2014 Fraud Report
About the Research
The IDology 2014 Fraud Survey polled senior executives from IDology’s customer base. IDology customers come from a variety of industries – from banking and other financial services, to healthcare, retail, telecommunications, energy & utilities as well as other consumer and business services. Sizes of the companies range from large enterprise organizations to small business as well as non-profit and educational institutions.
Of those who responded, 20% are senior C-level contacts, 23% are VP/Director level contacts and 52% are managers whose daily experiences revolve around ensuring a positive customer experience while still mitigating fraud. Additionally, 5% of respondents were Analyst-level contacts.
This report brings together these survey results with the experience and expertise of IDology, a leading provider of real-time and integrated technology and fraud prevention solutions that verify an individual’s identity and age for organizations doing business in a customer-not-present environment.
Global Survey Result Highlights
- Increase in suspected fraud attempts
- Fraudsters continue to target website applications
- Credit, debit and prepaid card fraud remains a major concern
- Confidence in preventing certain types of fraud declines
- Customer awareness of fraud increases while fraudsters continue to shift tactics
- Small dollar fraud prevails
- Several regions see an increased amount of suspected fraud
2018 Powers Ferry Road, Suite 720, Atlanta, GA 30339
Phone: 678-324-3800 | Fax: 678-324-3824
©2015 IDology. All rights reserved.