IDology 2013 Fraud Report
About the Research
he IDology 2013 Fraud Survey polled senior executives from IDology’s customer base. IDology customers come from a variety of industries – from banking and other financial services, to healthcare, retail, telecommunications, energy & utilities as well as other consumer and business services. Sizes of the companies range from large enterprise organizations to small business as well as non-profit and educational institutions.
31% of respondents are senior c-level contacts; 17% operations managers and 18% project managers whose daily experiences revolve around mitigating the fraud landscape. Other respondent titles include risk management, IT and security operations, compliance officers and fraud managers.
This report brings together these survey results with the experience and expertise of IDology, a leading provider of real-time and integrated technology and fraud prevention solutions that verify an individual’s identity and age for organizations doing business in a customer-not-present environment.
Global Survey Result Highlights
- Suspected fraud attempts continue
- Website applications bear the brunt of suspected fraud attempts
- Credit, debit and prepaid card fraud lead the pack, but types of suspected fraud vary by industry
- Organizations feel they are most prepared to prevent credit, debit and prepaid card fraud
- #1 industry challenge is the shifting tactics used by fraudsters
- Average suspected fraudulent transaction is under $1k
- IDology customer benefit from a comprehensive fraud prevention platform
2018 Powers Ferry Road, Suite 720, Atlanta, GA 30339
Phone: 678-324-3800 | Fax: 678-324-3824
©2015 IDology. All rights reserved.